Publication list 1995-2018 (07.11.2018)
(see also Christoph’s detailed publication list)
- 1995-1998: Appointment to the position of an assistant professor at the Kepler University of Linz, Austria
- 1996: Sabbatical at the Institute for Polymers & Organic Solids at the University of California, Santa Barbara
- 1998-2001: Principal Investigator (PI) at the CD Laboratory for Plastic Solar Cells, AT
- 2001-2004: Principal research scientist at Siemens, Erlangen, Germany
- 08/2004: Appointment to Director of OPV at Konarka Technologies, Lowell, USA
- 2005: Appointment to the CEO for Konarka Austria and Konarka Nuremberg
- 04/2006: Appointment to the CTO and Vice President at Konarka, Lowell, USA
- since 2009: W3 Professor for material science at FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg – i-MEET
- 2009: Appointment to the scientific director of the ZAE Bayern, Erlangen
- 2009: Appointment as Executive Board Member of the ZAE Bayern
- 2010: Appointment as Board Member of the Energy Campus Nürnberg (EnCN) e.V.
- 2013: Appointed as Speaker of the International Center for Nanostructured Films (IZNF) at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 2013: Appointed as Head of Board of ZAE Bayern e.V.
- 2015-2017: Appointed as Head of the Department of Material Science at the Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen Nürnberg
- Renewable Energies
- Photovoltaics & Solar Energy
- Production of Semiconductor Devices by Printing / Coating Methods
- Combinatorial & High Throughput Research: Methods, Materials, Processes
Scientific Research Interest:
- Research and development on organic and hybrid semiconductors, with a strong focus on the photophysics and transport properties of disordered semiconductors.
- Development and investigation of organic and/or printed solar cells, with a strong focus on the development of novel materials, investigation of microstructure & morphology formation in organic semiconductor composites and on fundamentals of thin film solar cells.
- Development of low cost production technologies for semiconductor devices, with a strong focus on printing and coating technologies.
- Development of optoelectronic devices for renewable energy applications like (i) 3rd generation solar cell technologies (ii) lighting and (iii) light management.
- Development and application of non-destructive imaging methods for optoelectronic devices, like EL or IR imaging.
- Development of combinatorial & high throughput methods for the discovery of energy materials and energy devices.
- Renewable energy systems and components for energy generation and storage.